Home Exterior Painting
Upon starting Mile High Coatings in 2008, David, the owner, was experienced with residential house painting, which was the primary focus and area of expertise. You can rest assured that even though Mile High Coatings has a diverse service offering, residential painting is still very much the core business. Here are a few things we can take care of in addition to the painting of your home:
- Replace rotten, swollen or cracked trim or siding as needed
- Minor stucco repairs and depending on crew availability we can make larger stucco repairs if needed
- Remove cables or unused satellite dishes
- Other general handyman work to help facilitate the painting of your home
- We use paint from Sherwin-Williams (DURATION and EMERALD) to ensure a long-lasting job that will look beautiful for many years. We have a few different upgrade options depending on your budget, purpose for re-painting and application.
- A full caulking upgrade option using a Lifetime Warranty caulk (be sure to ask about this!)
- Ask about our 10-Year Painting Warranty
You can count on us to:
- Focus on prep first: For example, hand railing often takes a lot of abuse from sun and water; we always make sure we use high-quality primer to ensure great adhesion and durability.
- Fill nail holes
- Mask and cover items we want to protect from paint
- Remove house numbers and shutters to make sure your home gets new paint on the entire area
- Utilize the latest airless sprayer technology to make sure you have great coverage and a consistent finish
- Apply the paint professionally: For example, porous surfaces often require back-rolling so when we complete your estimate we’ll make sure the appropriate application method is accounted for